Creating an app from App Maker is very simple and it only requires a few steps. After developing a site with your favorite CMS, Joomla, Wordpress, Magento 2, Prestashop or with your favorite language like Java or Php you need to follow some steps.
- download free connection plugins for mobile devices (smartphone or tablet) . There are versions for Joomla, Wordpress, Magento 2, Prestashop and PHP. Install the plugin on your CMS and enable it;
- download and install the Device Configurator in the version you want, Windows 32 bit or Windows 64;
- this desktop application customizes the app’s layout (font and colours), icons, images, login/registration page, and creates the menu page and items, using all the plugins you want. If you want, you can use the default layout.You can find the detailed guide at this link;
- download and install on your device I.B.C. App Maker from the Google Play Store;
- please see this video to learn how to start downloading images, icons and the Device Configurator.
- Use the Device Configurator to customize the layout of the app, fonts, colors, icons, images, the login/registration page and create the page and menu items, using all the plugins you want. If you want, you can use the default layout;
- if you are a Java developer, you need to create some web services with dedicated URLs. Follow this link for detailed documentation.
Test the app
- test your solution directly on your p.c. in an emulated environment using the Apply function or
- test the app on your device using the Device Configurator Upload function. Start I.B.C. App Maker on your device, log in with your I.B.C. account, open the top menu and select "Test app ...". Enter the URL of your website and wait a few seconds.
- After these steps, if you want to create an iOS or cross-platform app, you will need to create your own Apple certificates. Find the detailed documentation at this link or view this video;
- go to the page related to the app you want to create, Android, iOS or Multi Platform projects, press "Add" and enter the requested data. For more information, watch this video;
- use Check plugins function of Device Configurator. This function checks all plugins to buy for the solution you have created.
Purchase and publication
- order the app and all pluginson our Store;
- download the binaries we have provided to you on your account;
- upload binary files on your store, configure all required parameters or purchase our store management service.